martes, 11 de febrero de 2014

KATARZYNA KONIECZKA




























KATARZYNA KONIECZKA, London, UK."I am a costume maker and avant garde fashion designer. My creations are mainly to be viewed on a stage or a catwalk. The main aim of my designs is to create an impact on the viewer and evoke feelings. The costumes are not for everyday use. Each costume has been created as a one off, the techniques used to create them have been developed by myself, by experimenting with textiles, fabric and paint . I own all the design rights. Each costume requires special care and each is cleaned separately from everything else according to the label. In most cases I re- use the purchased fabric by processing or dying them, I never use fabric straight from the shop. The main motifs in my designs are asymmetry, destruction, dramatism, macabre. All costumes have been hand made myself"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario